Pet Camera WiFi Smart Nanny Pet Cam with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Motion Detection, 360-degree, Phone App, Designed for Dogs and Cats.
- Enhanced Night Vision: YI pet camera will automatically change into day/night mode based on the light changes. The 940nm Led infrared light on the YI camera would be turned on automatically at night, enhanced the night monitoring capabilities. Every motion of your pet is under your control, even at night.
- Super HD 2K resolution: The YI Pet Camera definition is upgraded from 1080P to 2K resolution, significantly improving the visual definition. With 2K resolution, you are able to see all the details of the video clearly.
- Motion Detection: YI edge computing technology increases the capacity and accuracy of object detection, which are five times higher than others, preventing "Unnecessary Disturbing Alert" caused by your pets. Also, if your pets screw up something, we will send the alert to you immediately.
- Two-Way Audio: YI pet camera's anti-noise microphone & speaker allows you to easily communicate to your pets when you are away from your home. With the YI pet camera, you can see and talk with your pets anytime you want.
- Stable Wi-Fi Connection & Alexa: YI Pet camera support 2.4G Wi-Fi (not 5G) with great stability of wireless Internet connection. YI Pet Camera works perfectly with Alexa, and with the assistance of Alexa, the YI Pet camera is the best friend of your pets.
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App 1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account 2.Turn your camera on and select the '+' icon in YI Home App to add your camera 3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi 4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned 5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing 6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings 1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported 2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue 3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2 4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length If you have any other problem, please contact us via .