Vetericyn Plus Utility Gel. Safe and Effective Relief for Wounds, Cuts, Burns, Umbilical, Navel and Udder Protection. for Livestock of All Ages. (16 oz /473 mL).
- UTILITY GEL. An all-purpose solution to treat and protect wounds for livestock. It can be used for tail head sores, ear tagging, damaged teats, umbilical protection and more.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Clean and treat wounds without the sting. First move excess hair from the area, then spray directly or saturate and apply a dressing 3-4 times a day until the wound heals. Keep wounds cleaned and moist for faster healing.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.
[Made in USA] Vetericyn Plus Utility Gel is designed to adhere to the wound site, providing an extra layer of protection or barrier for wound and skin ailments. It is also great for burns, abrasions, and the spray applicator gets the gel on hard-to-reach locations. In addition, this Utility Gel is an excellent choice to use with wound dressings. All Vetericyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotics or steroids, plus have no withdrawal period.