- Schedule Meal Times: Scheduling meals develop good behavior and eating habits. You can set 1-5 meals per day and up to 40-portions of dry food per meal depending on your pet's needs. This automatic cat feeder programming is user-friendly and only needs to be set up once.
- Capacity & Quality Material: This 4L feeder is suitable for small to medium size pets and multi-pet families. It is made of easy to clean food-grade materials. In addition, a vet-recommended stainless steel bowl is included in the set.
- Ensures Freshness: The automatic dog feeder contains 2-desiccant bags and a secure twist-lock lid that not only keeps the food fresh but also prevents your pet from accessing stored food.
- Dual Power Supply: Power supply or batteries (3x D) are used. We recommend using the two together in case of power outages. The food dispenser runs with a memory function, so there is no need to reset the feeding schedule if power is lost.
- Record Customizable Messages: Record up to 30-seconds of personalized audio to call your pets to eat. Your voice will make your pet feel your love even when you are not at home.
I had read other reviews that said that programming this unit was a bit challenging, but after playing with it a little while, I got the idea. Afterwards, it has worked great and dispenses a changeable volume of food by portion. One attractive aspect of this automatic feeding system is that it allows you to make a recording of your voice announcing that dinner is served. My cats immediately recognized my voice and were attracted to the unit at meal time. So far, it has worked seamlessly since it arrived and I am very happy with it.
I love it. If I knew this product was out there I would have purchased one years ago. I like the color that matches my kitchen decor. I like how it plugs in using electricity but has a battery back-up as well fir when there is a power outage on I need to move it. Programming was easy and simple to set up. My cat jumps and runs to it the second she hears it begin to dispense each portion. The only drawback is I wish it had the option of 6 feedings instead of 5. My cat requires more small feedings.
We liked EVERYTHING about this purchase.Easy Setup: CheckGreat construction: CheckNice design: CheckOur color: WhiteUnderstandable instructions made this an easy task. The cats have already been "Pavlo'd" which is entertaining for them awaiting the food drop, entertaining for us to watch them be entertained, as well as entertaining for the grandkids when they visit. They want to know when the next feeding is so they can watch the cats.All in all, we're very happy with this "automation of feeding", pleased with the big tub for the holding of kibbles, and we highly recommend this product to anyone wanting same.
The best part about purchasing this automatic feeder is I finally am free of myCat harassing me for food! I’ve had it set up about a week and he is slowly realizing that the food no longer comes from me! He used to SCREAM at me for food anytime I walked near the room his bowl was in. But no more! He knows what time the food is being “delivered” and he waits for it!I had no problem setting the feeder up. With assembly (which was minimal) and programming, it took me less than 15 minutes. I did have to play around with the amount of food it dispensed for a few days because it’s really the only way to figure out the difference between the settings. It’s simple to change any of the programmable aspects of this particular feeder.I even recorded a message so that my cat hears my Voice whenever food is dispensed. It’s not a feature I particularly cared about, but since it was there - why not use it?I would definitely recommend this product!
I have a trip coming up and I needed an auto feeder asap. I ordered this one cause it had good reviews. Even though I'm a little skeptical about them it was a must. As soon as I set up the time and amounts of feeds per day it has been very useful. It's been a week and the auto feeder has stayed steady and reliableble. I love it and I'm glad I got it. Now my brother will only have to worry about putting food in the feeder while I'm away.