Farrier Rasp with Wooden Handle, Mini Hoof Rasp File – Farrier Supplies for Miniature Horse, Pigs, Goats.
- MINI NAIL RASP: Designed to help round hooves and to fix problem areas, the Rural365 Mini Hoof Rasp is ideal for the weekend DIYer, farriers, and veterinarians; This sturdy tool is compact and lightweight and fits easily in your pocket; Comfortable one-handed grip is easy to maneuver and allows you to work faster and more efficiently
- FIX CHIPPING AND SPLITTING: Whether you are a miniature horse owner or an experienced farrier, these hoof trimmers farrier tools are perfect for hoof balance, rounding, and easy break over; You can easily remove flares and fix cracks, splits, and chips on small hooves with this tool; Save time and money by using with farrier stand, hoof nippers for horses, and other horse shoeing tools
- AGGRESSIVE STEEL TEETH: This simple hand tool has a 5 by 1.8 inch (12.7 x 4.6 cm) stainless steel flat blade screwed into the wooden handle; With its course teeth, this aggressive design helps you to rapidly smooth edges, remove flares and cracks, and to even assist in creating the basic contour of the Mustang Roll
- WOODEN PALM HANDLE: Perfect for small hands or just an easy grasp, this pig hoof trimmers tool is designed with a deep, smooth wooden rasp handle that fits easily into your hand; The indented sides allow for a stronger grip and makes trimming hooves a one-handed job; Deep handle measures at 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)
- EASY TO USE: Grip hoof between knees or between a hand and knee for stability and remove dirt from hoof; Hold wooden handle of rasp and lay the rasp file flush on the outer hoof; Push forward to file flat; Do not remove more than half of the hoof thickness and stay parallel with original hoof grow line; To round hoof, lower top side of the rasp toward the sole; push the rasp forward while lowering the top side to easily round off the hoof; Always wear safety gloves and glasses